Family Sponsored Visas
At James Tan Immigration Consultants, our spouse visa lawyers in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne can provide assistance in the following areas:
1. General. These are applicants who qualify on the basis of their family relationship to a sponsor in Australia and are essentially defacto or married couples, fiancés, interdependent partners, aged dependent relatives, orphan relatives, dependent child or children, and parents who meet the “balance of family test.” They are exempt from the skills test and English language ability that are normally required for General and Business Skills migrants.
2. Defacto or Married Couples and Interdependent Partners. The applicant may choose to lodge his or her application onshore or offshore with the assistance of our spouse visa lawyers in the eastern suburbs. To be eligible to apply for this visa, the applicant must: –
3. Fiancés. The applicant must lodge his or her application offshore. To be eligible to apply for this visa, the applicant must:-
4. Parents. To be eligible to apply for this visa the applicant must: –
Depending on the applicant’s age, the application can be lodged by our spouse visa lawyers in the eastern suburbs onshore or offshore.
5. Dependent Children. To be eligible for this visa, the child applicant must be:
6. Aged Dependent Relative To be eligible for this visa, the applicant:
7. Orphan Relative To be eligible for this visa, the applicant must:-
8. Conclusion. If an applicant is able to meet all the requirements of any particular category of visa he/she intends to apply for, then he/she is invited to contact James Tan Immigration Consultants by completing the Assessment Form in this website for a proper assessment to determine whether an application should be lodged with the Department of Immigration & Border Protection. This assessment costs only $150.00 and is credited to the applicant’s fees payable if he/she proceeds to instruct our spouse visa lawyers in the eastern suburbs to proceed with an application. In all instances, lodgement fees (which can be quite substantial) once paid to the Australian Department of Immigration are non-refundable. Therefore the $150.00 assessment fee paid is money well spent.
9. Please note that the immigration information provided in this website is a guide only. You are advised to contact James Tan Immigration Consultants or the Department of Immigration & Border Protection for specific answers to any question affecting your case. For a prompt reply to any query in regards to your case, you are invited to submit your confidential completed Assessment Form to our spouse visa lawyers in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for an accurate and quick assessment of your specific case.