Immigrating to Australia and the Advantages of Becoming an Australian Citizen
Australia welcomes thousands of immigrants each year and there are good reasons why this is so. People all over the world are in search of the benefits Australia offers to all immigrants. One must understand the process necessary to enter this country lawfully, since the Australian government has strict rules about who can immigrate to this country. While many visa holders just stay in the country a short length of time, others choose to stay permanently and even to become citizens. The following are the advantages you can enjoy by becoming a citizen of Australia:-
- Australia already has a multicultural society and this makes it easier for all who come from other countries to feel at home here. This country is accepting of other countries’ beliefs and traditions provided they conform to Australian values.
- Australia offers a high minimum wage that ranges from $18 to $20 per hour when compared to the USA where the minimum wage is only $5 to $10 an hour depending upon the state.
- Employment opportunities are plentiful in Australia for those with the right skills and education and the country has a low unemployment rate and a growing and thriving economy.
- With numerous attractions and entertainment venues, you will not have a need to travel outside of the country during vacation times if you do not wish to do so. You can visit the Great Barrier Reef, explore the Australian Outback, visit the Sydney Opera House, bask in the sun at Bondi Beach or delight in the wonders of the Daintree Rainforest in far North Queensland. These are just some of iconic touristy places you can enjoy.
- Australia also has some unique species of animals not found anywhere else in the world. In Australia, you can also view the dingoes, koala bears, kangaroos and wombats in their natural habitats. On top of all of this, Australia enjoys a variety of climates that range from cool temperatures in the southern areas of the country to the balmy warmth of the far northern areas of the country.
- Excellent and affordable medical coverage is available throughout the country. Unlike the USA where medical care is not universal and is extremely expensive in Australia medical and health care is free for all who choose to become permanent residents and citizens of the country, thanks to Australia’s universal health care structure, namely Medicare.
- Australia is one of the safest countries in the world. In fact, Mercer through its Quality of Living Survey back in 2016 determined that Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra were among the top 50 safest cities to live in the world.
For further facts about immigrating to Australia and the advantages of becoming a permanent resident and later a citizen of this country, contact James Tan Immigration Consultants. We will answer all your questions and assist you with all pertinent paperwork to immigrate to Australia.